HeyVR.io aims to create a safe environment for users and developers. This requires a community that is built on goodwill and responsible behaviour. The posting of content or other actions that, in the Company’s sole discretion, degrades the experience of others may result in account termination without prior notice.
Games that include the following content are prohibited and will be immediately removed from heyVR.io:
- Games that sexualizes minors, including but not limited to, games that promote pedophilia or inappropriate interaction targeted at a minor (e.g. groping or caressing).
- Games that contain adult themes, including but not limited to, games with excessive violence, blood, and gore.
- Games that promote negative body or self image, including games that depict for entertainment purposes plastic surgery, weight loss, and other cosmetic adjustments to a person's physical appearance.
- Games that contain offensive content or facilitate threats, harassment, or bullying.
- Games that provide instructions for the manufacture of explosives, firearms, ammunition, restricted firearm accessories, or other weapons. This includes instructions on how to convert a firearm to automatic, or simulated automatic, firing capabilities.
- Games that lack reasonable sensitivity towards or capitalise on a natural disaster, atrocity, health crisis, conflict, death, or other tragic event.
- Games that involve gambling, ads related to real-money gambling, loyalty programs with gamified outcomes, and ads related to daily fantasy sports betting.
- Games that mislead users by impersonating someone else (e.g. another developer, company, entity) or another game.
- Games that allow in-game purchases directly or indirectly with heyVR Coins, which only offer a probability of getting certain in-game products (e.g. Loot Boxes).
- Games that solicit, harvest or collect information about, but not limited to, users and developers on heyVR.io.
- Games or developer accounts that infringe on the intellectual property rights of others (including trademark, copyright, patent, trade secret, and other proprietary rights).
If we become aware of criminal content, we will report it to the appropriate authorities and delete the heyVR.io Accounts of those involved with the distribution.
It is important to us that the developer gets the credit they deserve for their games and we want to give them the opportunity to show their brand, so we advocate outbound links on the game page on heyVR.io, the developer profile and within the game.
We consider outgoing links and the content from ads in your game and the content to which the ads lead to as part of your game and must comply with all of our policies.
Games on heyVR.io that require or accept payment for access to in-game features or services, including game features, digital content or subscriptions (collectively, "In-Game Products") are required to use heyVR.io's Payment System for those transactions.
Games may not lead users to a payment method other than the method with Coins on heyVR.io. This prohibition includes, but is not limited to, leading users to other payment methods via In-app advertising for purchasable content, in return for In-Game Products for games on heyVR.io.
Any additional In-Game virtual currencies must only be used within the game title.
valid since: January 9, 2023